Saturday, July 15, 2017

iPray



What is iPray? iPray is an app for smartphone users that allows you set reminders to pray and also allows you to connect with others so they too can pray for you or a situation in your life, as you can also see what they need prayer with.

Creator of iPray - Giancarlo Newsome
"Prayer has always meant a whole lot to me on a very deep level. In my own community of faith I had a friend that was going into the mission field and you know I did the curiosity 'I'll pray for you.' And she looked me in the eyes and said 'No you won't' and I said 'You know what you're right. I'm going to totally forget.' It wasn't that I didn't have the will to, it's that she knew I didn't have the discipline or a systematic way that she had seen that I had done it in the past. So ever since then I've tried to be diligent. I've created lists on my phone with the notepad. When I commit to pray for someone I write it down and I even do try to get back to them and check on the prayer. So the iPray app just facilitates that. It's just a tool."


iPray, Riverview, church, cowlitz county, clark county, cowlitz county churches, kalama, woodland, longview, kelso, castle rock, ridgefield, la center, pastor rob neuschwander, smartphone, prayer, washington

No comments:

Post a Comment